• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Monster House

Best animated movie of 2006.

10/10

Scream

A great start to the 4 movies.

8/10

Scrooged

Funny version of A Christmas Carol with Billy Crystal.

8/10

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Muppet Movie 1976

Brings some nostalgia from my chilhood in the 1970s.

10/10

Tucker & Dale vs Evil

Lots of mindless fun.

7/10

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
Fast and Furious 6
Good movie but I got a little confused. R.I.P Paul Walker.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
I watched Maleficent with my family. I didn't think they'd enjoy it that much since I suggested, but my mom really liked it. I am glad we watched it in 3D. It was worth it xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. My annual Harry Potter marathon begins.

Years
I did a double feature yesterday and saw both Tammy and Deliver us from Evil. Tammy wasn't a total disaster, it had some genuinely funny moments and was better than I thought it would be. Deliver Us From Evil is as advertised - bits of the The Exorcist meets the movie Se7en. I loved it and it creeped me right the hell out.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I had a horror marathon with my cousin all night last night. We ended up watching Vile, some of Antiviral, Truth or Die, Would You Rather, and The Strangers. I'd already seen Vile but it was new to her and she was freaked at how grotesque and eerie some of the torture vices were. I can say I felt the same the first time I saw it. Antiviral was awful and confusing so we didn't watch all of it; Truth or Die was pretty good for a kidnapping movie but the ending was the only thing worth any of it. Would You Rather had my feels all in a bunch and I was utterly DEVASTATED by the end, mostly emotionally. The Strangers was downright awful.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Finally got around to watching Miyazaki's The Wind Rises. Absolutely stunning visuals as always, good story.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
I watched Don John for thr second time. I really enjoy it. I know the first time i watched it. The ending made my friends I was watching mad. I just think they were caught up in what they thought should have happen.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I went to a drive-in movie theater in Illinois a few days ago to see the new transformers movie and some X-men movie. (Super hero movies aren't really my thing, so I don't know a single thing about these.) Honestly though, I was flat out wasted before the movies even began so I don't remember any of it. From what my friends were telling me, it sounds like I made the right decision.

Years
I've just finished watching 50/50.

Some movies are highly rated due to their subject matter and that's it really. 50/50 could easily have been one of the those films, but it decided to be brave. It decided to be a comedy revolving around cancer.

And it worked.

It was fresh, funny and had me actually feeling emotion by the end of the film. By the title you know that there's only two outcomes, and it leaves you wondering which one it will be. Dying from the cancer would be too obvious yet surviving would take away a lot of the emotional impact. It's a film that was touching and cleverly put together, and the acting was sheer magnificence. It really captured the awkward reactions to cancer spectacularly.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I watched Blood Diamond today. It was good enough to watch once and not feel like I wasted time, but besides that I wouldn't jump to watch it again. I think most people would like it though! I just got annoyed quickly lol.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I just finished North Sea Texas on Netflix. It's a movie about the life young boy living in Belgium - whose mom is a famous accordion player with the locals - that falls in love with one of his best friends, Gino, and their lives as they grow into maturity. I thought it was really heartwarming and another one of those artistic films that I could never sit down with any of my friends to watch, but I enjoyed more than thoroughly on my lonesome. I might venture to watch it again, even; very touching and real.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
The Polar Express

Great use of animation and sound.

10/10

Carriers

Thrilling indie movie about the survivors of a flu outbreak under a summer vacation.

7/10

Chronicle

Handheld camera mvoie about some Young people using the power of God the wrong way.

Recommended.

8/10

Sir Codin

Caught the live Rifftrax of Sharknado at my theater yesterday. T'was glorious, even without Rifftrax because that whole ♥♥♥♥ing movie was just...oh my god.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Hostel

Recommended if you love torture and gore movie.

7/10

Despicable Me 2010

One of the best movies from 2010.

9/10

The Muppets 2011

A great comneback.

10/10

Braxien

Banned
Years
I watched the Jirachi Wish Maker movie earlier today for the Get Together event. I enjoyed watching a magician named the Great Butler constantly pulling different levers. However, the best part was when Ash, Max, Brock and May formed a Pop Band at the end of the movie and started singing a song about poop.

'Doo doo ...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back