• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • thankfully my host provider has provided me solid hosting with little-to-no downtime in the three years i've used them

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ....... i'm really trying to figure out where you were tryingto go with that post zach but nope don't know

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Guys I have very important information about the weather that... OH NO SHE'S HERE OH GOD OH FU--

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    yeah, everyone knows adri doesn't believe in the weather

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    nahhhhhh
    weather talk was an abomination in the past (wetter ist verboten) but you seem have to lessened it so go wild

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    wish me luck i'm about to enter nine days of work hell least i'll have a day off and then a convention after hell week i guess

Years
  • I wish I was a baller.

We spent a couple of days in a lakeside cabin with some family members this weekend. The place was less than an hour away from home but wow did I need to shut off and relax for a bit.

Years
  • I'm taking this entire week to shut off and relax bc work has been hella stressful for me lately lmao

and I need to think about whether or not this job is really right for me in the long-term. It pays fine, but the commute is absolutely awful and I try to imagine myself doing this for months on end and... ugh. Not good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    you'd think corporate would give you some kind of break

do they just randomly show up unannounced on your days off or @__@

no the thing is that this was announced and because of it they want all us store managers to work the days leading up to it to make sure everything is perfect and like ... those are my typical days off. originally i was gonna split and do monday and saturday for metrocon so i wouldn't work nine days but lmao that's out the window now

the last time they said corporate was going to be around they never shows lmfao but this time they actually will be bc they're like... doing everything they can to make sure everything is good i feel bad for our maintenance guy. guess it doesn't help that it's not just corporate it's our owner's partners coming around as well

Last edited:
    Years
  • I need to think about whether or not this job is really right for me in the long-term. It pays fine, but the commute is absolutely awful and I try to imagine myself doing this for months on end and... ugh. Not good.

If the commute is making you hate it that much then maybe you should look at finding something else eventually or shortening the journey.

Life is far too short to wake up knowing you're going to hate your day, every day.

Years
  • If the commute is making you hate it that much then maybe you should look at finding something else eventually or shortening the journey.

Life is far too short to wake up knowing you're going to hate your day, every day.

oh I'm aware

but something has to pay the bills in the meantime so that's why I'm sticking with my current job for now. but I will say that a 2 hour commute is way too much for the crap I go through. @_@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back