• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i worked at a call center that was open on all holidays and it was terrible lmao i quit after like 2 or 3 months. hi everyone i'm enjoying this lazy day

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    All year for us for the most part. Tho my store was closed last Christmas because it wasnt worth it to stay open bc of labor costs lmao.

Today was nice until 10am then all hell broke loose.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i opened at work today but it wasn't that busy. i swear like. it only got busy while my manager was on break and i was all alone (of course) and when i was leaving. i bought final fantasy 13 today though!! and right now i'm drinking to uhhhh celebrate the holiday i guess. but i'm gonna have poutine and steak for dinner so lmfao???? some american i am. (extremely bastardized poutine, but hey. i'm trying.)

Years
  • i've done nothing today but read DBZ (buu saga heyyyyy), watch UP, eat some pho, and then watch inside out. i might start day drinking too tho!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Sounds like a solid fourth of july to me. I've been doing Chemistry and working on writing up a grant today but I'm hoping to get some art in before the day is out.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • Hey guys I'm back! Just got out of a 3-year long relationship (I was the dumpee) but I'm in a much better spot now, how're you all?

Years
  • Sounds like a solid fourth of july to me. I've been doing Chemistry and working on writing up a grant today but I'm hoping to get some art in before the day is out.
    noice! hopefully you get time to take it easy~
    Hey guys I'm back! Just got out of a 3-year long relationship (I was the dumpee) but I'm in a much better spot now, how're you all?
    wow! that's rough, sorry to hear that pal. ): I'm glad you're feeling positive tho!

Years
  • Hope you're going to be okay, West. At least, like you said, you can focus more on yourself these days.

Tbh that's what I've always valued in my own life, anyway. I like the freedom of focusing only on myself. It feels nice.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry to hear about your relationship. :( Never feels good when that kind of stuff happens. Glad you're working on yourself though! Some positivity and self-love is definitely earned after a bad breakup, imo.

Years
  • btw I've decided that as of early tomorrow morning I'm going to go for a run (and by run I really mean jog because for health reasons I can't actually run. Yay Asthma). I need to feel that early morning fresh air and whatnot. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I swear holidays always bring out the special kinda stupid in people to the point where you just wanna run face first into the wall. No one EVER listens to the recording when they call that gives the hours of the store before it tells you to press 1 to talk to a real person. They always ask "Are you guys open?" or "How late are you open?" I swear I just wanna say Nope we're not open I was just bored and decided to break into work. Or even when they ask if we're open be all Did you not listen to the recording that gave our hours?

Years
  • I'd normally say "that's why I'm glad I don't work food and/or retail anymore" but like... I get dumb people at my job pretty much almost all the time, so...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm glad im not the only one who wants to say "no we're closed im just chilling at work for no reason" or smth whenever we are asked if we are open lol. The people who respond with "just checking if you're open" make more sense.

Years
  • Hey guys I'm back! Just got out of a 3-year long relationship (I was the dumpee) but I'm in a much better spot now, how're you all?

Aw I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better now, can imagine that's tough :< here for u if you need to talk!

lol yeah Caite people always feel better talking to a real person. it's really silly. Want to say I'd tell people we have a recording saying our hours if they call asking that before giving them an answer, but I think at that point I'd just want to answer them so the call can end faster lol.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    to those of you i hung out with last night:

boat

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    The only good thing about working last night was getting time and a half other than that HELL NO! xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back