• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
  • These could be the last 9 mega evolutions in the game:

mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    These could be the last 9 mega evolutions in the game:

mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon mega flygon

I doubt it's in the game. Probably pre-release, yes. Also, apparently GET TV hasn't revealed the latest 5 Mega's, so 5 of them are probably them. (Audino, Slowpoke, Sharpedo, Gallade & Camerupt).

If anything, I'm guessing those four might be ones we see in the demo!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Yeah, Primal Rayquaza, Mega Jirachi, Mega Flygon, and Mega Milotic, go! But they really did just confirm what everyone knows, didn't they. That P-Rayquaza behind the bubble I mean.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Yeah, Primal Rayquaza, Mega Jirachi, Mega Flygon, and Mega Milotic, go! But they really did just confirm what everyone knows, didn't they. That P-Rayquaza behind the bubble I mean.
    Not sure if the person edited the video later to mention this, but he says that he made a mistake, it was just normal Rayquaza behind the bubble...they were reintroducing it >_<. I wonder if someone can sue GF for passing something old off as new xD.

They've shown Lopunny, Altaria, and Salamence irc. I was starting to fear those may be the last three, but I do believe we've seen those three already.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Pleeeease can mega Milotic happen soon. And Froslass... She's practically begging for a mega with prankster <\3

Years
  • Pleeeease can mega Milotic happen soon. And Froslass... She's practically begging for a mega with prankster <\3

Froslass does have Toxic, Double and Thunder Wave to use, so I guess that ability will be useful on a Mega Froslass. Btw are Rest and Sleep Talk affected by Prankster too since it's a status move? If so it can priority Rest and then priority Sleep Talk.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not too sure about Sleep Talk (as I haven't tried), but I know Rest is. Don't exactly know if that has changed, but it probably hasn't.

Also, yes to Mega-Froslass; it'd be pretty nice to see!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Prankster Mega Froslass would be awesome!

....Too bad she'd probably get banned from UU then and I'd have no lead for my UU team.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I really wanna see Mega Flygon, and I know I'm not the only one. Ever since Garchomp was introduced he's been stealing Flygon's thunder. So hopefully GameFreak can come up with an amazing design and some great stat boosts to make Flygon relevant in competitive play again.

On a different note, I've been really surprised at how random some of the megas that have been announced are. There isn't any real theme I can see them going with. Mega Lopunny and Audino? Odd choices indeed.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Not sure if the person edited the video later to mention this, but he says that he made a mistake, it was just normal Rayquaza behind the bubble...they were reintroducing it >_<. I wonder if someone can sue GF for passing something old off as new xD.

Do you mean Mulvone? He posted an update video to clarify about the Rayquaza thing.

I'm pretty sure there won't be only 4 Mega Evolutions left. There will be like 7 hidden in the game, for us to find out.

The 4 I believe that will be revealed are Mega Flygon, Mega Milotic, Mega Shiftry, Mega Ludicolo, or Mega Mega Metagross Omega (Alpha being the other one) and Mega Blaziken/Sceptile Omega.

Years
  • If Metagross get's two Megas Steven could have a different one depending on the version.

I hope Absolite will be available early on. I wanted to use it during the main XY story, only to have those hopes crushed...

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • I think it'd be funny if Blaziken had two Megas, but that won't happen unless they change the Blazikenite.

Not sure if Metagross will get two Megas. He's a perfect fit, but Charizard and Mewtwo got two Megas because they're, like, mega-popular (pun intended). Metagross is popular but not nearly so as Charizard.

I want to see a Mega Dragonite, he was the only pre-Unova pseudo to be neglected and IMO it isn't fair.

Years
  • I think it'd be funny if Blaziken had two Megas, but that won't happen unless they change the Blazikenite.

Not sure if Metagross will get two Megas. He's a perfect fit, but Charizard and Mewtwo got two Megas because they're, like, mega-popular (pun intended). Metagross is popular but not nearly so as Charizard.

I want to see a Mega Dragonite, he was the only pre-Unova pseudo to be neglected and IMO it isn't fair.

Well the creators in the link I posted earlier mentioned they created the two Mega Mewtwo's for the sake of balance. I assume it's because if there was only one Mega Mewtwo there'll be nothing to challenge Mega Mewtwo but itself in terms of stats, so at least two Mega Mewtwo's creates some kind of balance.

Also I don't think we're going to get a third Mega Pseudo in these games. But since Mega Metagross' stone may be an event then perhaps there will be another Pseudo's Mega Stone in game alongside Salamencite.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • The 9 shown on Get TV will probably be mainly ones that have already been revealed i.e Audino, Gallade, Camerupt, Sharpedo & Slowbro. The remaining four could be the remaining Mega Evolutions in ORAS (excluding the one revealed in the demo). I'd guess Mega Flygon, Mega Milotic, Mega Shiftry & Mega Ludicolo. On the other hand it could be the complete opposite since having Get TV revealing four new mega evolutions does seem slightly far-fetched.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Like I said before, I severly doubt it will be the final four Megas in ORAS all together. Pre-release, maybe, but it won't be for all of ORAS. I mean, if you think about it, that'd be Mega Latios, Mega Latias, possibly Mega Rayquaza/Primal Rayquaza and one more = not gonna happen.

Actually, looking at it, there are 8 weeks until ORAS. What if they reveal one each week? Say:

Sep
    28TH - Audino

Oct
    5TH - Slowbro
    12TH - Gallade
    19TH - Camerupt/Sharpedo (since they're counterparts in this instance
    26TH - New One

Nov
    2ND - New One
    9TH - New One
    16TH - New One

Just a thought don't take it as me saying this is what will happen haha

Years
  • That could be it. I also doubt they'll show all of them pre-release. GF tends to save stuff for us to uncover ourselves. Plus they didn't show all of XY's Mega pre-release. At most they'll probably reveal like 6/7ths of them or so.
    Perhaps the remaining four are Mega Linoone, Exploud, Slaking, and Probopass. Linoone, Loudred, Slakoth, and Nosepass were shown in the demo screenshot so chances aren't low. Interesting how there were four Pokémon (minus the starters...but they have Megas too) featured in the demo screenshot, and possibly four Megas awaiting reveal...

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
    Years
  • Like I said before, I severly doubt it will be the final four Megas in ORAS all together. Pre-release, maybe, but it won't be for all of ORAS. I mean, if you think about it, that'd be Mega Latios, Mega Latias, possibly Mega Rayquaza/Primal Rayquaza and one more = not gonna happen.

Actually, looking at it, there are 8 weeks until ORAS. What if they reveal one each week? Say:

Sep
    28TH - Audino

Oct
    5TH - Slowbro
    12TH - Gallade
    19TH - Camerupt/Sharpedo (since they're counterparts in this instance)
    26TH - New One

Nov
    2ND - New One
    9TH - New One
    16TH - New One

Just a thought don't take it as me saying this is what will happen haha

I hope this is true!!!! Because that means my Flygon can be the last Mega Revealed!!!!!!!!!(Hyperventalating)

Years
  • I hope this is true!!!! Because that means my Flygon can be the last Mega Revealed!!!!!!!!!(Hyperventalating)

Why the last one? It could be the first new one shown after the ones already announced are shown in Get Tv are done with. Also the potentially remaining four could all be shown in next month's corocoro. Or perhaps 2 in October and 2 in November.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back