• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There could possibly be more than four, if they're going towards the same route as they did with Sharpedo and Camerupt (which would be introducing two mega-evolutions at once; one for each counterpart).

As for Mega-Flygon, I'm also interested in seeing that. Like I've stated before, although they have introduced a few dragon-type mega-evolution for these games already, it wouldn't hurt to announce one more. It would also help boost Flygon's popularity and perhaps even competitive usage, which, I believe, it does sort of deserve!

Years
  • I'd be all for a Mega Flygon, but I think that'd be a little much with Mega Salamence already around. Mega Froslass would be much better, or maybe even Mega Glalie, as it's certainly less powerful.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'd be all for a Mega Flygon, but I think that'd be a little much with Mega Salamence already around. Mega Froslass would be much better, or maybe even Mega Glalie, as it's certainly less powerful.

Well Mega Flygon may be made to balance out Mega Salamence, as well as Mega Metagross. After all balance is something they take into account when making Megas. Though Mega Froslass will be able to do that to both of the Hoenn Mega Pseudo's too ^_^. Well typing wise that is.

The last four potential pre-release Megas shown may include Mega Milotic (Wallace's ace), Mega Flygon (Aurune's ace), Mega Shiftry (Sidney's ace even if he may not use it), and Mega Dusknoir (Phoebe's ace.)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020

Mega Latios/Latias will be officially revealed by the Special it seems! (It's the only Pokémon - bar Rayquaza - included that doesn't have an officially revealed Mega)

Last edited:

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years

• Mega Latios/Latias will be officially revealed by the Special it seems! (It's the only Pokémon - bar Rayquaza - included that doesn't have an officially revealed Mega)

My guess is they will reveal Mega Latis, but not the rest. I believe GF will leave some megas behind for us to discover.

Fixed the YouTube btw.

Woah WOah WOAH STEVEN HAS A SHINY.
    @0:06, I think I see Scraggy?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    The ones I see in the video at that time are Ralts, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Mudkip, Treeko, Sableye, Lati@s, and Beldum. The 3 near the bottom and the one under Mudkip are hard to make out though.....

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Under Mudkip you have what may looks like Slowpoke, Torchic, Bagon and the last one seems to be Buneary.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • My guess is on the Lati twins, since they are Hoenn legendaries ("special" - so they were probably saving them for last) and some parts of the fanbase already know them so it would be a good idea for them to officially reveal them.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    I would definitely like if they're designs were changed slightly, but I find it unlikely. At least a colouring different would be great.

By the way, the sign/logo for the NicoNico stream on the 2nd is..
    Hoenn_Pok%C3%A9mon_NicoNico_Match_logo.png

While I'm not saying this means anything, what if we get a Mega Latios and Mega Latias reveal in the stream?

Plus, we've got GET TV promising new info on this Sunday's and next Sunday's show, with the latter having "important information on Rayquaza".

Maybe we'll be getting these three Megas before CoroCoro even roles out..

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    Why not mega spiritomb and like give it some ability that makes it immune to fairy type

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • If Rayquaza ends up getting a Mega instead of a Primal I see it's circles turning into helixes, potentially red and blue ones to represent it's link to Mega evolution.

Years
  • Well if the stream is unveiling news, I would assume some megas are in order.

I hope it's the Mega Latis so we can get those two out of the way, and all succeeding announced Megas will be new for sure.

I think the stream will unveil a Mega, but I'm also hoping at the same time that it'll be the official reveal of Mega Latias and Mega Latios. I don't know if I can stay up to watch the stream because I might suffer internet lag but I hope something good comes out of the stream.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I think the stream will unveil a Mega, but I'm also hoping at the same time that it'll be the official reveal of Mega Latias and Mega Latios. I don't know if I can stay up to watch the stream because I might suffer internet lag but I hope something good comes out of the stream.

I'm just gonna watch ZephyrSonic, Tyranitartube or JWittz's summary video about it. xD I know their vids are gonna be detailed and less than 20 minutes than a 7-hour long video stream. x3

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I wonder how Mega Zangoose will look ??? Any chance that its figure might change causing him to thinner & Faster ???
    Causing I wanted a Pokemon with a Figure like this--
    ixwFduY.jpg

So far , Only Lucario & Mega Mewtwo Y has that type of figure.
    So May be , Mega Zangoose Figure might change with Megevolution.
    Just like Mega Swarmpert.
    I'm also hopping for Mega Scrafty .
    Who think Mega Scrafty's ability should be Scrappy .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back