• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Doctor stood behind Benet and poked him on the shoulder. "Hello. Who exactly are you? Or perhaps a better question would be what are you? Never seen anything like you. And I've seen more than you could ever think possible. Being 906 years old does that to you, especially when you have nothing better to do than travel though time and space."

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • "you can save the world but NOT BATTLE ME coward..." meerfall said to the doctor. then meerfall looked at Benét "hey long time no see partner!" meerfall gave a wide smile at Benét.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Why would I want to? I'm morally opposed to violence." The Doctor straightened his question-mark print braces before taking a seat and eating more of the smelly old banana.

((To alleviate the confusion; I'm talking about trouser braces, not those dreadful things they put on your teeth.))

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Why would I be afraid to lose? I'd just regenerate if I died. Maybe I'd look pretty nice after, too! Or maybe I'd look like some sort of cosmic clown with no taste." He didn't yet know just how true that was.

MeerFall

Years
  • " you look quite old fashioned..." repiled meerfall "but i can't complain... you are a time lord after all... but why can't you put some future clothes on?"

Years
  • Espeon was already well out of range of the Water Oath attack that Meerfall had fired, as it was deep within the kitchen raiding it for delectable edibles (another way of saying tasty food, for those whose first language isn't English).

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
  • ... After watching all this with more than a little bit of confusion, Combo's training kicked in and he calmly spray painted an intricate design on Meerfall's back, before leaping out through the window, together with a few more beers. surely there had to be a more sane bar in... wait, where is this place?

MeerFall

Years
  • Meerfall angered by combo but calmly washed it off with a glass of milk, meerfall saw the espeon had found some rich mans food but meerfall took it and ate it in anger of espeon's earlyer attack!

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Benét couldn't answer the Doctor's question before he and Meerfall argued again.
    "It never stops." He said to himself.
    The bartender returned with his cherry lollipop (he liked the color).
    But before he could even suck on it, again, trouble. The weirdo Combo did a paint job on Meerfall's back and jetted out the window.
    Having seen the whole thing, Benét approached Meerfall, "I could prick his finger or toe if you want." He said taking out a large needle from his body.

Years
  • Espeon wonders why Meerfall considered that yogurt a rich man's food, when clearly that yogurt had been sitting in the bar's kitchen for two years based on how moldy it was. Espeon digs further, finds some non-moldy yogurt, and consumes it on the spot.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Well, Meerfall," the Doctor replied, "it's because they don't wear swishy coats in the future. I like coats that make a swishy sound when I walk and fly in people's faces when I'm running for my life." He spun around to show off the swishy sound his coat made. "Now if you'd excuse me, I have some important business to attend to." He ran over to the counter, jumped over it and ran into the kitchen, his coat making swishy noises the whole time. He looked at Espeon. "Aren't you cute! What are you, anyways? Got any scones in here? I could definitely go for a scone right now."

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Donald Duck walked in. He did NOT scream for once.

Instead, he walked up to the weird cat-thing and asked if he could have some yogurt too.

MeerFall

Years
  • "thank you!" repiled meerfall then turned to the doctor "gee you are a fraction of my twin..." then meerfall grabed a lollipop licked it until soggy and stuck it on the back of the espeon and rubbed into the fur until it was impossible to get out without cutting the fur off.

Years
  • Espeon stared at the tall biped with the swishy garment on blankly. Espeon had never heard of a "scone" before, and wondered if it was a toy of some kind. Before being able to start communications telepathically, Espeon was confronted by a weird creature that asking for some yogurt, and decided it had had enough yogurt and started walking away from the open container, leaving it unguarded and free for anyone to take. Within seconds, Espeon had felt a strange pressure on it's back and turned around and noticed that that Meerfall Pokemon was wedging something within Espeon's glorious green fur, which irritated Espeon greatly. Espeon proceeded to kick a pan up in Meerfall's face and ran off to the bar's doorway to exit and find a hot springs somewhere away from this bar, as it was filled with rude and zany beings, and Espeon wanted nothing to do with that now that it had eaten its fill for the day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Doctor stared at Espeon walking out of the bar. "What, was it something I said?" He did find Espeon to be rather rude, never thinking of the fact that maybe it couldn't talk.

He exited the kitchen, disappointed at the lack of scones.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Donald Duck quickly gulped down the yogurt and stood up. He was getting bored, so he started pacing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back